WE GOT YOU! TIPS FOR A GREAT EXPERIENCE
- Be quick to RSVP!
Check your health
- We have your safety in mind, so space is limited!
- Have you had a fever of 100.4° or higher in the past 14 days?
- Have you had a cough, sore throat, or shortness of breath?
- Have you been diagnosed or had close contact with someone with COVID-19 in the past 14 days?
If you or anyone in your family would answer yes to any of these questions, please join us online
Arrive early and wear a mask
- The gathering will begin promptly at 8:30 am; please arrive on time, as we can't guarantee RSVP spots after that!
- Keep your RSVP handy to show our team on entry
- Masks are required
- For everyone’s consideration, we ask you to not set up umbrellas or canopies
- Restroom access will be a bit of a hike; consider going before arriving if it's not comfortable to walk around the building.
- Bring devices, coloring books and other activities for your kids so that everyone can enjoy worship and the message!